Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Approved!

Just got word that our dossier has been approved in the region! We are so excited! They said next week they will start looking for our child! Things are moving along so smoothly I can't believe it! I have no idea how long till we get the referral and the invitation to travel, but our agent doesn't seem to think it will be a very long wait. I will try and ask her more about an expected timeline--although probably nobody really knows.

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers! Please continue on our behalf!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Yea!!! We miss you and hope things continue to go well! We rejoice in your happiness!

Cami said...

Hi Sarah!! I got your email awhile back about your adoption, you guys are so awesome! Sounds like things are going good, best of luck with everything, I'll be checking your blog for the latest. We miss you guys! Take care, Cami (& Aaron)

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to have a new neighbor and friend to play with! Keep us posted on any new news-

-jennica