Friday, February 15, 2008

Dossier is on its way!

Yipeeee! What a happy valentine's day! We got word yesterday that they mailed off our dossier. They are going to let us know when it gets there. It should be about a week.

I set up a little dress-up station in the basement for the girls, and while they were trying it out, I couldn't help but get excited about having a new little one to enjoy it as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah and Jeff!! I just checked the blog and I am soo excited for you!! We will pray that the rest of the adoption process goes smoothly.
(btw-looks like Isabelle still loves her Snow White dress-I'm soo glad.)

Dawn E.

Unknown said...

Sarah and Jeff, I am Emma Eveland's teacher. I was so excited to hear of your adoption. I am going to pass along the information to the parents of the other child who was adopted from Russia. Actually, in my class I have children from Russia, Poland, Philippines, India, South America, China... to name a few. I am very interested in multiculturalism in the classroom. We are Art Pals with a sister preschool in Romania. We also do other activities that help the students with a global awareness.
I too have a blog, if you would like to down load any of the activities, you are welcome to them. Best of luck! Again, I will pass along the word and be thinking of you often.
Mrs. Sarver http://mrssarver.typepad.com/